[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1092: Undefined array key 0
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1092: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1099: Undefined array key 0
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1099: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1099: Undefined array key 0
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1099: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4130: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3009)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4130: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3009)
Der NIGHTWISH-Fred - Page 11 - Indica-Fans.net

Indica-Fans.net

It is currently Thu 28. Mar 2024, 22:02

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 300 posts ]  Go to page Previous 18 9 10 11 12 Next

Lieblingsalbum von Nightwish?
Total votes: 0
 Post subject: Re: Der NIGHTWISH-Fred
PostPosted: Fri 10. Jun 2011, 10:31 
Holy Indican
Holy Indican

Klingt doch sehr gut! Nur Mastering im Herbst hört sich noch so weit weg an. Aber trotzden rast die Zeit unheimlich schnell find ich. Eben waren wir noch beim Sommercamp und den Demo-Aufnahmen und jetzt ist das Ding schon so gut wie fertig *melancholisch werd*
Quote:
As Markus Selin put it: "Now you've really gone and emptied the bag of tricks!"
Na hoffentlich nicht! ;) Wobei ich höher, schneller, weiter ja auch nicht so gut finde.
Quote:
Meanwhile, we're going to be busy designing the cover, ...
Heißt das das Cover wird ein anderes als das Imaginarium Poster? Find ich gut. Nicht dass mir das andere nicht gefällt (es hat diesen tollen Tim Burton Stil*g*), aber so hab ich noch was anderes worauf ich mich neben der Tracklist demnächst noch freuen könnte^^

PostPosted: Fri 10. Jun 2011, 16:51 
True Indican
True Indican

Endlich!!!
Land in Sicht!! Nach all den Jahren auf der sturm-gepeitschten See der Unkenntnis und des Halbwissens
is das der Erste Bericht wo ich wirklich das Gefühl hab nach dem Lesen schlauer zu sein als vorher...
und soooo lang is es ja zum Glück echt nich mehr (gefühlt is der Sommer/das Jahr ja nach Wacken vorbei :D )
Nur mit einer Sache ist Tuomas echt ein klein bischen sadistisch
Er schafft es bei jedem Text das Gefühl als müsse man vor Vorfreude und Erwartung Platzen :blob: :blob:
Alles in allem aber äußerst vielversprechend...

*suomi*

PostPosted: Fri 17. Jun 2011, 07:18 
Holy Indican
Holy Indican

Jaaa, im Oktober! :D Hoffe wir bekommen vorher trotzdem schon einpaar Hörschnipsel wie zu DPP^^
Quote:
Tuomas Holopainen: Baseball, fishing and waiting

posted June 16. 2011

Tuomas Holopainen of Nightwish enjoys the summer at his home in Kitee by watching baseball games and fishing. The new CD Imaginarium is practically finished, only mastering still due to be done in August. Releasing the Cd will happen only in next January, because the film will not be completed before spring 2012.

The soul and songmaker of Nightwish, Tuomas Holopainen will relax this summer at his home in Kitee. There will be lots of traditional Finnish summer activities in his schedule.

- Idling at home, sauna, barbecuing, waterskiing, fishing, hanging around with friends and baseball, those are the most important. I cast with a reel and rod or pull the lures with a powerboat. I have a boat equipped with a 40 hp outboard at the jetty next to my house. Approximately on every second trip my catch consists of a pike and a couple of perches. Most time I prepare my catch as a meal for myself, depending on their size.

Tuomas agrees that he barbecues a lot in summer, but usually other food than the usual sausages. Beef or fish seasoned in self-made marinade occurs constantly on his menu.

Visitors from afar

The house of Tuomas Holopainen is located by the shore of Pyhäjärvi in Kitee. The place interests passers by. Tuomas considers people's interest quite understandable and even flattering, but also somewhat frightening. Last summer he had visitors as far as from Brasil.

- People arrive and most time they are very curious but polite. They happen to drive by and stop for taking photos. Last summer there was a dauhgter and mother who had come from Brasil. Unfortunately I wasn't at home, but my brother was here and let them take som photos.

Baseball juniors

Tuomas Holopainen is a friend if baseball. Nightwish have a god-player in the Kiteen Pallo team. fist it was topi Hurskainen, but after he was injured before the season started, his place was filled with Juhani Myyryläinen. Nighwish has supported the team financially and have also made a Nightwish themed fan shirt for KiPa team.

- Baseball plays such a huge part in the culture of Kitee, hence I feel natural to sponsor it. i have palyed in the Kiteen pallo junior teams when I was young. Also our drummer Jukka Nevalainen was a junior player and he gained even a couple of Finnish jr league trophys on his career.

Tuomas tries to watch as many home games as he ever is able to fit in his schedule. On this season he has seen three games already.

The CD will wait for the movie

Tuomas Holopainen's idea about a movie which was born a couple of years ago is currently turning into reality. At the moment director Stobe Harju and producer Markus Selin are abroad looking for filming sites and casting the roles. The main character's role is filled already, but the person's name cannot be revealed yet says Holopainen.

Shooting the bad members' parts will be due in September. Tuomas didn't want himself or other members on the screen, but the director and producer did, so the members of the band will appear in small supporting roles and probly also playing on the screen. The computer graphics work and animation programming was started several months ago already.

The release date of teh movie is tentatively placed in spring 2012. The CD could be released immediately, the aim is that thre won't be more than a few moths between the CD and the movie relelase dates says Holopainen.

Finance lies on the bands' shoulders

Nightwish themselves carry the heaviest financial responsibility in making the movie. Imaginarium was granted with 400 000 euros production support from the finnish film foundation in the beginning of June. That sum will only cover 2 weeks worth shooting thee film, the lion's share of the budget will be coverd by Nightwish's company Scene nation and Tuomas's own production company's funds. A few other sponsors add to the whole, but Tuomas will not reveal the accurate numbers, he only says that in Finnish film making this is a large budget movie.

The new CD didn't cost quite as mucha as it's predecessor Dark Passion Play, which totalled about a million euros to comply. The band saved by using their home studios and moving orchestral and choir recordings from Abbey Road to a less expensive studio. Still, money was burnt in considerable figures says Holopainen.

- Indeed it was quite a salty price and only making the audio CD took a full year.

First bites for tasting in October

First bites from the new CD will be offered in October-November by releasing a single. Exact release date for the CD has not yet been defined, becasue it will also depend on the schedules of many foreign record companies. right now looks like it will be in the beginning of January.

A week ago Tuomas listened the full CD through for the first time.

- I listened the full CD through for the first time all by myself. The same old cliche appeared in my mind: I couldn't get any grip on it, all felt kind of empty. fortunately there are people around me who keep telling me that it's a great adventure for the ears. Obviously I have to believe them and accept that it turned out very well.

YLE Pohjois-Karjala / Tapio Laakkonen

*** Note: "baesball" in this article means the Finnish "pesäpällo" game

[ translated by The Enigma ]

http://www.yle.fi/alueet/pohjois-karjal ... 68351.html

PostPosted: Fri 17. Jun 2011, 12:35 
Annointed Indican
Annointed Indican

omg ich freu mich wie ein kleines kind schon drauf

PostPosted: Mon 11. Jul 2011, 19:24 

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xzqwi-4xno[/youtube]

PostPosted: Mon 8. Aug 2011, 00:27 

Quote:
Dear friends of Imaginarium

Secretly we all hoped that at some point we would be able to say this aloud: The Dream is about to become reality! It`s been a hard battle beyond all measures, as it is in all projects this size, but finally creativity and heart took over the evil called Money.

Imaginarium will be shot in September in a location we still need to keep as a secret but it will be quite far from our homely Finland & Sweden.

The casting of the characters is now done. The cast is chosen not only because of their talent but because of the personal passion of everyone involved. The actors and their representatives have been overly enthusiastic about the auditions after reading the script. We believe many of you will be very surprised once you see the final result and the story behind it. This long journey began more than 3 years ago, and neither Nightwish or Stobe had a clear idea of where the path would lead. The script is now fantastic. It`s about Life, and the little spark of light you see during the darkest and most hopeless times. The same spark we`ve had to find over and over again during the process of making this film happen.

The production crew is a group of professionals with one aim only: To realize the original vision of Imaginarium that Tuomas and Stobe had. All the pieces of the puzzle are now on the tables, and the building of the props, costume design, schedule planning, special fx production, dialogue & band performance rehearsals, etc. has begun.

It`s easy to shed some tears while writing this, since we now know the story will have an ending after all.

"She spins around elegantly, softly. The chords are now found and something that was broken never needed to be fixed."

PostPosted: Mon 8. Aug 2011, 19:23 
Jenny-Maniac
Jenny-Maniac

Bin ma gespannt wo die drehn o.O

PostPosted: Mon 22. Aug 2011, 11:22 

Quote:
"Imaginarium" will be released already at the end of this year! More info about the schedule, track list and first single release coming up in a few weeks. Stay tuned!

PostPosted: Mon 22. Aug 2011, 18:03 
Holy Indican
Holy Indican

:blob: WUAH! :blob:

Wo hast du das her?

Edit: Ah, habs schon gefunden^^ Und Nightwish verlängern bei Nuclear Blast:

http://www.nuclearblast.de/label/music/ ... g-bei.html

PostPosted: Tue 23. Aug 2011, 14:13 
Jenny-Maniac
Jenny-Maniac

Ich würd ja einen Lebensvertrag bei NB machen xDDD

Bei dem Label verlängert jeder ;)

PostPosted: Wed 31. Aug 2011, 10:22 
Annointed Indican
Annointed Indican

Laut Facebook wird der Titel des nächsten Albums von "IMAGINARIUM" in "IMAGINAERUM".

PostPosted: Wed 31. Aug 2011, 17:40 
Jenny-Maniac
Jenny-Maniac

Für mich klingt zwar Imaginarium etwas bescheuert aber Imaginärum hört sich in meinen Ohren total bescheuert an o.O

Solangs nur ein TITEL von einem ALBUM ist

PostPosted: Wed 31. Aug 2011, 18:22 
Holy Indican
Holy Indican

Finde das sehr seltsam, aber naja... :rolleyes:

PostPosted: Thu 1. Sep 2011, 15:27 
Jenny-Maniac
Jenny-Maniac

Ich finde zur Zeit SEHR VIELES seltsam^^

Muss am Wetter und der scheiß Hitze liegen xDDDD

PostPosted: Fri 2. Sep 2011, 12:45 

Quote:
The new Nightwish single called "Storytime" will be released on Friday 11th of November! The whole album tracklist with teasers of each song + the album release date will follow in a week.

PostPosted: Fri 2. Sep 2011, 14:08 
Jenny-Maniac
Jenny-Maniac

November klingt ma ned schlecht...besser als Frühjahr 2012

PostPosted: Fri 2. Sep 2011, 17:36 
Administrator / Indicator
Administrator / Indicator

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_v4nEuu ... detailpage

real oder fake? was glaubt ihr?

Indica-Fans.net Administrator

...a heart that hurts is a heart that works...

FB Profil: Andy

PostPosted: Sat 3. Sep 2011, 18:06 
Jenny-Maniac
Jenny-Maniac

Entweder ist es ein Fake oder einer der ersten Demos von dem Teil.

Die Soundquali von bestimmten Synthesizersounds lassen zu wünschen übrig.
Die Drums sind entweder scheiße aufgenommen oder ein Programm hat die Drums übernommen.
Gitarre fehlt komplett( ich kenn kein Nightwishlied das 8 Minuten geht und keine E-Gitarre beeinhaltet...es sei denn ich hab grad keines im Sinn)

Bass fehlt glaub ich auch o.O

Also wenn, dann hat Tuomas schonmal en grobes Konzept für Song 9 gemacht und alles mit dem PC schonmal arrangiert und Strukturiert...ansonsten ist das ein FAKE

abgesehn davon wüsste man von dem Lied auf der Nightwish-Homepage
Was aber ned heißen soll dass der Song schlecht ist...ist recht gut^^ Nur klingts ned wirklich nach Tuomas Holopainen^^

PostPosted: Fri 9. Sep 2011, 07:53 
Holy Indican
Holy Indican

Die News auf die wir nun alle gewartet haben :)
Quote:
Veröffentlichung:

Finnland: Mittwoch, 30. November 2011
Europa: Freitag, 2. Dezember 2011

Das Cover

http://www.nightwish.com/de/imaginaerumteaser

Imaginaerum

"Ursprünglich sollte dieses Bild der Ausfalter in der Mitte des Booklets werden. Als wir das fertige Bild gesehen haben, war uns aber sofort klar, dass die Suche nach dem Cover beendet ist. Meiner Meinung nach ist das Toxic Angels beste Arbeit bislang, er hat das Wesen von Imaginaerum komplett erfasst. Die Kraft der Vorstellung und Orte von wortlosen Wundern, Magie und Ehrfurcht, der Sehnsucht und des Surrealen.

Ich habe von Anfang an betont, dass nicht ein einziges Lebewesen auf dem Bild zu sehen sein sollte. Toxic ist es gelungen, diese erhabene, aber doch verwüstete Gefühl von "all das wartet auf dich, auf dich allein" zu erschaffen

Du brauchst nur den Mut, einzutreten."

- Tuomas

Die Trackliste

1. Taikatalvi
2. Storytime
3. Ghost River
4. Slow, Love, Slow
5. I Want My Tears Back
6. Scaretale
7. Arabesque
8. Turn Loose The Mermaids
9. Rest Calm
10. The Crow, The Owl And The Dove
11. Last Ride Of The Day
12. Song Of Myself
13. Imaginaerum

Track-by-Track Teaser

"Men profess to be lovers of music, but for the most part they give no evidence in their opinions and lives that they have heard it."

- Henry David Thoreau

1. TAIKATALVI
This world is but a canvas for our imagination.

2. STORYTIME
How would it feel to take a midnight flight with a snowman through the most wondrous landscapes, like in the classic animated Yuletide film? The meaning of our very existence is created though stories, tales and imagination. They are at the very core of humanity.

3. GHOST RIVER
LIFE is the ultimate privilege; a river filled with wonders and horrors. Love, sorrow, beauty, evil and temptation. And we need them all to survive and enjoy the journey.

Good, Evil, Pain and Pleasure - members one of another.

4. SLOW, LOVE, SLOW
Truest love needs no words, demands or promises. It is wordless territory, and thoroughly unconditional.

5. I WANT MY TEARS BACK
Longing for things long gone, but still possible to bring back.

6. SCARETALE
Monsters in the closet, squealing pigs, hordes of spiders and flesh-ripping harpies. A peak into childhood´s unforgettable nightmares- a vivid and twisted circus sideshow.

7. ARABESQUE
A catharsis to a nightmare. Giving birth through a death-dance.

8. TURN LOOSE THE MERMAIDS
We quietly witness as her dying loved one takes his last journey...forever now, a haunting moment of beauty and comfort.

9. REST CALM
Memories and hope are two things no-one can ever take away from you. The sweetness of my own past is a bottomless chest of comfort and inspiration.

10. THE CROW, THE OWL AND THE DOVE
"Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me Truth"
- Henry David Thoreau

Love is everything, and only Truth is our guide to a deeper state.

11. LAST RIDE OF THE DAY
The theme park is just about to close, but the rollercoaster runs one more time and you get to take the last ride by yourself. It`s dark and the fireworks have just started. Moments such as these are portals to infinite dreams, of deep realisation, and ultimately the thrilling awareness of being a speck of dust in this vast swirling cosmos.

12. SONG OF MYSELF
Our homage and version of Walt Whitman`s transcendental celebration of life and existence, delving deep into a personal catharsis.

13. IMAGINAERUM
Thank you for sharing the ride and we hope to welcome you back soon. The stage is lit, and the Magnificent Play is beginning...

- Tuomas

PostPosted: Fri 9. Sep 2011, 12:54 
True Indican
True Indican

Quote:
real oder fake? was glaubt ihr?
Also mir scheint der Song wie eine erste Demoversion
für n fake wirk das ganze irgendwie zu gut auch aufwendig gemacht
(nur um Fans zu verarschen...)
=D

PostPosted: Fri 9. Sep 2011, 14:10 
Jenny-Maniac
Jenny-Maniac

Die Soundquali ist meiner Meinung nach von Arsch...
Man hört en paar kleine Fehler raus, die einem Genie wie Tuomas niemals unterkommen würden.
Entweder war das rein dazu gedacht den Song iwi fest zu halten oder es ist ein Fake von einem wanna be Tontechniker.
Die Quali spricht einfach ned für KORG oder sonstige PROFESSIONELLEN SOFTWARES, die Tuomas wohl eher benutzen wird als iwi gammliges zeugs.
Am besten abwarten...werd die CD aus Finnland mal wieder importieren lassen...vllt überträgt das Land selbst noch seinen Zauber auf die CD xDDD

Zum Coverbild selbst

Nach meiner Meinung das beste Coverbild das ich je gesehn hab.
Es ist nicht so schlicht und simpel aufgebaut und zeigt trotzdem schon beim ersten hinsehen, um was es geht.
Immer mehr entdeckt man im Bild und die ganze Geschichte füllt sich mehr.

Als würde man Stück für Stück das Buch der Geschichte lesen.
Da steh ich mehr auf Komplexität und Einfälltigkeit als auf schlichtes etwas im Hintergrund und 5 Leutz davor geklatscht.
Die Farben an sich sind wirklich sehr genial gemischt...es gibt einen Hauch von Kälte und Schaurigkeit...aber auch sehr mystisch wirkend.
Toxic Angel hats echt drauf :thumbsup:

Als Wallpaper oder selbst als große Flagge für die Wand auf jedenfall sehr genial...nur frag ich mich, ob all die kleinen schönen Elemente nicht durch die Maße der CD-Hülle verwischen.
Das fette Klingenpendel von Dark Passion Play war ja schwer zu übersehn, selbst aus ner weiteren Entfernung her^^

PostPosted: Fri 9. Sep 2011, 20:02 

Die Werke die ToxicAngel so auf seiner Seite "ausstellt" finde ich nicht so toll (halt Standard Fantasy Kram), aber seine Cover sind echt genial, und das Imaginaerum Cover ist echt das Beste, hoffentlich kann man das als gutes Vorzeichen für das Album selbst werten. Die Titel und Themen der Songs finde ich auf jeden Fall vielversprechend.

PostPosted: Fri 9. Sep 2011, 21:13 
Jenny-Maniac
Jenny-Maniac

Ich hoffe ihr seht mich ned als negativen Menschen wenn ich sage, dass Tuomas zu viel LIEBE in diesen Songs erwähnt xDD

PostPosted: Fri 9. Sep 2011, 21:17 

Tuomas ist halt ein verkappter Hippie :D

PostPosted: Sat 10. Sep 2011, 12:43 
Holy Indican
Holy Indican

Er hat ja mehrmals erwähnt, dass es ein recht positives Album wird, warum also nicht :D

Nur finde ich er war bei der Namensgebung seiner Songs schon mal kreativer ;) Aber das sagt ja noch lange nichts über die Musik aus. Ging mir allerdings bei Dark Passion Play glaube ähnlich^^

Mit den Werken von ToxicAngel gehts mir genauso wie Tobi. Die Cover-Designs sind klasse, der Rest so lala. Obwohl ich die Artworks von Markus Mayer auch immer sehr gern mochte, die waren irgendwie noch "uriger" und noch nicht so pompös 8)

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 300 posts ]  Go to page Previous 18 9 10 11 12 Next