It is currently Wed 20. Sep 2017, 16:25

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon 4. Jul 2011, 06:30 
Administrator / Indicator
Administrator / Indicator

Laura:
Indica-Fans.net: Beeing known as the Ladie behind the drums, would you share with us what other instruments you play and why you choose to play drums with Indica?

Laura: When I was a kid, I played violin. After that I have played electric guitar and bass. Drums I choose because all the other instruments was taken;)

Indica-Fans.net: You seem to be the one that likes to "tease" Jonsu every now and then. Would you tell us your favorite prank you had for her?

Laura: Actually I like to tease everybody, it's great way to spent time on tourbus!

Indica-Fans.net: Will we eventually see you playing an other instrument on any upcoming gig?

Laura: Hmm... I don't know. It depends, if the others let me...

Heini:

Indica-Fans.net: Would you tell us more on how you became a bass-player or what made you choose this instrument in the first place?

Heini: I started playing piano and cello when I was just a kid. As a teenager all the classical instrumenst felt boring and almost embarassing 'cause I was really much into rock music back then. Jonsu and I started our own band and I was playing drums in it. (Pretty much only because the teacher was hot!) Well I really sucked actually so decided to pick an easier instrument with only 4 strings..hahah.

Indica-Fans.net: Are there any idols you look up to the most?

Heini: World is full of really talented and great musicians can't name only one or two.

Indica-Fans.net: What other instruments do you play and will you eventually play them on a gig?

Heini: I play piano almost every day a when I'm at home and been playing keyboards on our shows sometimes as well. Used to play a lot cello too but during last years haven't really had time for that or maybe I'm just too lazy (so much easier to sit in front of the piano and start playing than take the cello out of it case, tune it and so on :) ) Before I could consider playing cello on our shows, I should practise it one year every day to get the talent back again!

Indica-Fans.net: Thank you, Ladies.

Interview © Indica-Fans.net, 2011

Indica-Fans.net Administrator

...a heart that hurts is a heart that works...

FB Profil: Andy