It is currently Wed 18. Oct 2017, 00:16

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu 21. Nov 2013, 14:44 
Scholar Indican
Scholar Indican

Showtime: 23.45. For those interested, RoseGarden (Krista & Olli Tanttu) will be performing at 22.45. Entry is either free or 3€, depending on how one interprets the information here. I'll be there.

PostPosted: Sat 30. Nov 2013, 08:49 
Scholar Indican
Scholar Indican

This was one of those evenings that should never have happened. The only good things I can come up with are that at least it's over now, and that it yielded me a Russian edition of AWA (again, thanks to Nickolay for that).

On the Rocks is a real gig site, which means a real-sized stage. This in turn meant that the girls only covered a fraction of it, in contrast to most of their duo gigs. However, with their stage presence it was not a problem; they filled the stage nicely and didn't seem forlorn in the least. I'm not going to start guessing about the set list since Nickolay can provide it in full, but I remember that the first half was enjoyable. Doris was fortunately included. The most important thing was that they played Älä Kanna Pelkoa for the first time ever. While people seemed to like it (or maybe they were just politely pretending, what with the first performance and all), it totally, completely and utterly destroyed my mood and made me catatonic for the rest of the gig. I've been avoiding all the new songs and will keep doing so at least until 240114, but I still wouldn't have expected it to affect me like that, especially since the song sounded kinda promising. After the gig I stared into space a bit, felt angry at everything and cleared out of the place without saying so much as a word to anyone; I was too liable to say things that couldn't be unsaid. God, I can be angsty sometimes.

PostPosted: Sat 30. Nov 2013, 22:29 
Totally Bananas
Totally Bananas

Set-list

PostPosted: Sat 30. Nov 2013, 22:55 
Scholar Indican
Scholar Indican

So the song Jonsu called "one of the best songs ever" was from The Cranberries. That explains why it sounded remotely familiar.

Encore included two songs, Kummajaisten Joukko and something familiar... Every You Every Me, I think.

PostPosted: Sun 1. Dec 2013, 09:55 

Any chance to see a video from this show? Especially Ala kanna pelkoa, of course.

http://www.jonsu-indicaband.blogspot.com - 1st Polish blog about INDICA/ 1. Polski blog o zespole INDICA
http://jonsuindicaoutfits.webs.com/ - The only fansite about Jonsu's outfits!/ Jedyna strona internetowa na temat strojów Jonsu!

PostPosted: Sun 1. Dec 2013, 15:37 
Totally Bananas
Totally Bananas

Some pics

http://nickola1.deviantart.com/gallery/46981115