It is currently Wed 18. Oct 2017, 00:06

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat 1. Mar 2014, 13:26 
Scholar Indican
Scholar Indican

What a fantastic gig. There were not a whole lot of people - the gig was not sold out, even though less than 200 tickets were for sale - but in such a little place it didn't matter. The crowd made up for it in enthusiasm though, and the sound was great.

All the songs from Akvaario played on previous gigs were played, along with Savuton Ja Onneton. Since Tuule Tuuli hadn't been played by the start of the encore I thought it wouldn't be in the set list at all, but then Jonsu came back to the stage alone and played it with the keyboards. It was pretty damn beautiful. Still no live versions of Kultaan Kuun, Onnen Syy and Akvaario. The crowd was quite persistent about a second encore, but that never happened. Set list in approximate order of appearance:

Sun Oma
Suunta On Vain Ylöspäin
Scarlett
Vuorien Taa
Liian Kaunis Vailla Suuntaa
Tuuliajolla
Valoissa
Nirvanaan
Noita
Savuton Ja Onneton
Maailma Loppuu
Älä Kanna Pelkoa
Pahinta Tänään
---------------
Tuule Tuuli
Ikuinen Virta

For once I have no complaints to make. Great gig, great band, great people, great evening, great trip.

arij seems to have been rather active during the gig. There are probably other videos coming up, as he didn't seem to be the only one.

PostPosted: Sun 2. Mar 2014, 12:57 

Nico wrote:
For once I have no complaints to make. Great gig, great band, great people, great evening, great trip.

Can't agree more. Nothing else to say. It was a perfect gig.

Tuule tuuli <3

ei aukee nyt ja tässä
Sä voit luottaa, kun et ohjaa
Joku muu johdattaa

PostPosted: Mon 3. Mar 2014, 19:57 
Tempted
Tempted

That was my first Indica gig, I'm from Brazil and I came to study in Finland last august for one year with the dream to see Indica live and meet the girls, I got all of it, really amazing, the girls were very sweet with me. An awesome experience that I will repeat for sure !!!

Some of my videos :
Scarlett : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuAokz69_24
Tuule Tuuli : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W59W8Z4Iszs

I will upload some more this week, but these are the best ones, especially Tuule Tuuli, this ones was incredibly beautiful.
And thanks to Ari and his wife, they helped me meeting the girls, they were very kind.