Noita
Maailma loppuu
Vuorien taa
Kummajaisten joukko
Älä kanna pelkoa
Pahinta tänään
--------------
Ikuinen virta

Variance in the set list - nice! I didn't like the dropping of Tuuliajolla though, especially since Maailma loppuu remains. But one can't have everything. Usually even a change for the worse is better than no change.

Hullu Poro Areena has a very high stage for a place where people can get right next to it, something like 180cm, and a rather deep stage that enables the setting up of instruments far from the edge of the stage. This makes the performers seem somewhat far away even if you're right next to the stage. Jonsu did her best to rectify this by continually occupying the front of the stage by herself. Valoissa she sang sitting on the edge of the stage, which unsurprisingly led to a gazillion guys with camera phones crowding her.

There was not a whole lot of people and no familiar faces at all (unsurprising, given the location of Levi and the general intensity of interest of people), but this time Indica seemed to pull a whole bunch of them toward the stage. They were not loud (it seemed as if nobody knew the words) but for once I got positive vibes off the audience. Right before the encore Jonsu gave a hilariously meandering (even more so than the usual ones) speech about the greatness of the audience.

There was a song with a few playing mistakes so glaring that even I caught on to them - Pahinta tänään, I think. Other than that, great performance by the whole band. But who would've expected otherwise?