Tuuliajolla
Pidä Kädestä
Viimeinen Jyvä
Valoissa
Maailma Loppuu
Älä Kanna Pelkoa
Pahinta Tänään
Encore: Ikuinen Virta

The support act was Auringon Lapset. Unfortunately they have only released 2 songs - it's unfortunate because I thought they had great potential.

The old gig intro from the Valoissa era was back. Some might consider it nostalgic and "good ol'", but I found it just old.

The Tuuliajolla live arrangement still doesn't work. Why don't they change it?

Before the actual Ikuinen Virta, the first stanza was performed as a very slow version by Jonsu&Sirkku. That was the only "special" thing, even though this was a Tavastia gig. I remember Indica playing at least one rare/unique song on every Tavastia gig before. Even the length of the set list was the usual 13 songs (although Vettä Vasten was also written in the set list; I guess they got lazy). I was not the only one who thought this was very lame.

Before the gig the number of people in the crowd was alarmingly low, but in the end there was quite a lot of (enthusiastic) people. The guys right in front of me were a real danger to the general well-being of my toes. It was probably the best crowd for Indica this year, which I blame more on May Day than Tavastia.

There was still no new merchandise, although such was promised. Instead, the old stuff was on sale, and "ULTRA RARE" (as some people describe them on eBay) promo singles were given away for free. Not a good sign.

Apart from Pidä Kädestä and Älä Kanna Pelkoa, it was the most pointless gig I've ever seen. There was no emotion in it for me; no elation nor frustration, no enjoyment nor suffering. Fortunately it's also hard to be disappointed if you expect nothing. The band probably gave their "best", liberally interpreted; I have no idea because they seemed worth little attention. Jonsu had funny-colored hair. The high point of the trip was buying candy outside the Kamppi shopping centre, i.e. I really have nothing good to say.

Given how little I get from Indica gigs these days, I've finally drawn some of the necessary conclusions. Thus this is my last post to the forum in the foreseeable future. I am sick and tired of writing utterly pointless, increasingly depressing gig reports. Thanks to any who have read my ramblings more than once. I'll actually miss this place. :(

PostPosted: Fri 2. May 2014, 14:24 
Tempted
Tempted

Nice review Nico, by the way, it was nice to meet you there.
That was my third concert and I still feel the same great happiness to see the girls since my first gig.
The concert was great as always and people there were really excited. I got the chance to be in the central place in front of the stage so I had a great view of Jonsu and her new hair style.

Unfortunately the girls didn't come to the bar after the gig, but I least I could met Jonsu before the gig in the entrance of Tavastia, she was very kind as always.
In the merchandise not only they were giving away the In Passing single but two posters as well.
I got three videos from the concert but unfortunately just the Elä video is good, in the other two a voice in the crowd was louder than Jonsu's and it really bugs me.
The Elä video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qgNPfEKu48

If someone want to see my pictures of this gig or the others I went they are in the "Indica Brasil" facebook group .

PostPosted: Sun 4. May 2014, 18:53 
Tempted
Tempted

Ikuinen Virta : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4kjcNYG1WA
That was filmed by me but the audio is from Ari's video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F443_H4w2IQ , kindly authorized by him.
I think that was the best song in the concert.
My youtube chanel : http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCocBVe9D8R_6C-W1bS2HfHw , all my Indica videos are there.

PostPosted: Thu 29. May 2014, 08:19 

I can't believe this. I have seen many Indica gigs but this one didn't light any fire on me. I felt numb. Nothing special there. I was really disappointed. It's Helsinki and Tavastia, come on!

ei aukee nyt ja tässä
Sä voit luottaa, kun et ohjaa
Joku muu johdattaa