Tempted

New music video Suunta on vain ylöspäin:

http://youtu.be/W5hcJrvFmu8

Jonsu has a wig jacket. Yeah, a wig jacket. I didn't know those exist :D

But it seems they've had great time shooting the video ^^

PostPosted: Thu 20. Mar 2014, 13:12 
Young Indican
Young Indican

Yeah, well... it sure seems like they're having fun, but that outfit of Jonsu's... no. Just no. The reason I don't like most female singers is that they use so minimal clothing - if you ask me, that's purely pathetic. Music business shouldn't be about the looks but the music itself. I've always admired Jonsu's musical and lyrical talents, as well as the other band members' talents. But seeing Jonsu dressed like that in these new videos... I really am starting to lose my respect for Indica. Or actually, I've already lost some of it. Indica has been my all-time favorite band for quite some time because of their awesome music, and I've respected them because they seemed to understand that you can as well keep your clothes on. Goodbye to that thought.

Oh well. I'll just keep looking at the old videos and promo-pictures, huh? :|

And yeah. A wig jacket. So they really do exist... :lol:

Joku kasvatti varsia taivaaseen
minun taimeni kestä ei kevääseen
se on lyhyt kuin päivä tammikuun

PostPosted: Thu 20. Mar 2014, 13:43 
Scholar Indican
Scholar Indican

I'm confused. This is probably the first Indica video I like since Pidä Kädestä, but for the life of me I cannot figure out why; essentially, it's just the band playing. Unlike I expected it's not even sexy.

Oh, well. Let's hope it also carries out its primary purpose.

PostPosted: Thu 20. Mar 2014, 15:10 
Insane
Insane

Jonsu said that she looks little bit like a junkie whore but it describes perfectly the atmosphere and vibes of the song as she wanted. Also she thought that someone may ask why does she not have pants but like that the vid works perfectly and she herself likes it that way. Also she thought that her mother does not like it.

PostPosted: Thu 20. Mar 2014, 18:31 
True Indican
True Indican

Love the video, love the vibe of it. Fairy-times are over - deal with it or not, that's the message I get from it and I like it. Everyone grows older and evolves, why not Indica? All that matters is the music, and the music is still good.
The only thing I don't really like is the way it was edited. Feels more like a "I'll put this shot theeere, and this shot heeere" without any concept.

Yotube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/yinx88

PostPosted: Wed 30. Apr 2014, 23:13 
Archivist
Archivist

I got used to it. At first I was surprised by it. Still I think it the weakest of their vids, nice in its own way, but other their vids are better.

Älä Kanna Pelkoa was more tender and romantic, this one is harsh.

And Jonsu likes Suunta on vain ylöspäin more than all other videos

Quote:
Question to Jonsu: Indica has a lot of videos, some are very funny, like the one where the band is driving an old minivan (“Valokeilojen Vampyyri”), and some are more serious. What’s your favorite video that the band has done so far?

Jonsu: Wow, I have to think! At the moment one of my favorite ones is the one that is probably going to be released in January, it’s for the second Finnish single called “Suunta on vain ylospain”. Talking about the old videos, maybe “Pahinta tanaan” is one of my favorites.
(http://www.headbanger.ru/interviews/411?lng=en)

"Dark art is not a devil thing, it's quite the opposite, it's a God thing. You truly find God on sadness, not on happiness. My darkest arts, my darkest thoughts are from heaven"
@ Nathalia Suellen (Lady Symphonia)

My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/Severus479